|Group Size:||Max 21|
|When||Mon, Wed 7 Fri|
No Credit Card Fees
Licenced Tour Operator
- Experience an informative introduction in local Noongar Aboriginal Culture in Yanchep National Park.
- Enjoy a delicious morning tea that includes Australian Bush Tuckerand have a go at playing a Didgeridoo.
- Meet native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Visit the coastal fishing town of Lancelin and experience the thrill of sand boarding.
- Enjoy a healthy picnic lunch and free time on the beach.
- Travel the Indian Ocean Road and experience a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park.
- Spend plenty of free time at the Pinnacles Discovery Centre.
- Know that you will be extremely well looked after by one of Australia’s most enthusiastic and experienced tour guides.
- Prices quoted are AUD – (Australian Dollars)
Begin your fun-filled and informative day at 07.00 am when you are picked-up from a convenient city location by one of Australia’s most enthusiastic and experienced tour guides. After a brief introduction it’s time to head North.
First stop is the beautiful native Eucalyptus bush land within Yanchep National Park, an area of great significance in both Aboriginal and modern Australian cultures.
Here you will get to sample Australian Bush Tucker, local cheeses, native jams, freshly baked bread from the bakery and hot drinks. Try the Didgeridoo and gain some insight in local Noongar Aboriginal Culture & History – the oldest surviving culture on Earth. Yanchep is home to plenty of native wildlife:kangaroos, koalas, and many more Australian animals.
You will have plenty of time to photograph these unique Australian icons that you will meet in their own natural environment whilst you learn some interesting facts and walk around the park.
Next is the thrill and action of down gigantic white sand dunes near the coastal fishing town of Lancelin.
Obviously this is an exhilarating optional activity at no extra cost but, whether you gain legendary sand boarding status* or not, the huge dunes and coastal scenery are spectacular to behold.
We then have free time to relax beside the magnificent Indian Ocean, play a beach game or go for a swim.
We enjoy a wholesome and healthy picnic lunch of cold meat, fresh bread, a variety of salad vegetables, loads of tasty toppings and fresh fruit for dessert. No one goes hungry.
After a short drive along the most scenic section of the Indian Ocean Drive and the Valley of the Grass Trees the tour reaches Nambung National Park,home of the Pinnacles Desert.
Here your guide will take you for a fully guided tour through the desert to get up close with these intriguing and unique You learn about their creation and the fascinating Aboriginal Dreamtime Story
You will get plenty of free time to experience the serenity of the desert, visit the Pinnacles Discovery Centre for more information and shop for souvenirs.
Then it is time for the drive home. On the bus we will keep you entertained and well fed with plenty of snacks to enjoy whilst you relax and reflect on your magical day.
Perth city drop off is approximately 6.30 pm.
Make A Booking
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
No Credit Card Fees
10% Deposit Secures Your Seat
West Adventure Tours brought to you by Kimberley Adventure Tours (KAT)
KAT Operating Since 1997
Over 5,000 Happy KAT Customers
Over 600 Successful KAT Tours
Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for KAT 2015 & 2016
140+ Reviews on Trip Advisor for KAT
Travelwild Australia Partners